Monday 25 May 2009

Warwick Castle



We went to Warick Castle. The only bad case of weather is you would never know when it would be warm or freezing cold and rainy. Sometimes it would be poring rain. And sometimes it would be hot I took my coat of (like my room right now) and it would do it over and over and over agian.
And there was a sword that you could pull out of a stone. But at some point it would stop so you could have it for other people. And there were towers you could climb up and all together they made 530 steep steps and now I must get off because Blake has to play because he is sick.
THE END

2 comments:

  1. YEAH, Amy is blogging again! 530 is a lot of steps. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! I've missed your blogs. Sounds like you're having way more fun than me. It's raining here in Wyoming today!

    ReplyDelete