Sunday 1 November 2009

Something exciting called ITALY!

During half term (it's a vacation you have at British school) we went to Italy. We saw lots of things you are about to see including what's under this writing.

This is the actual leaning tower of Pisa. Next, you will see a picture of how scared I was when I climbed it.


See, I told you I was scared. Look at me from not even the top. It was much worse.Look at fashionable David. Looks armored enough to fight Goliath.

Take a look. Guess what it is. And I'll tell you that it is a church in Florence. Plus, it was the first domed building in the world.


Look at this painting. This is the dome from the inside. Amazing huh.
The End

1 comment:

  1. Wow Amy! Way to go for getting all the way to the top of the Leaning Tower. Not many people can say that they've been to the top =)

    ReplyDelete